Slider

Sunday 1 April 2018

in

A New chapter

Hey lovers,
Happy Easter! - Seeing as it is Easter, I thought this would be a pretty 'perfect time' to discuss new beginnings. So, this post is about starting new chapters in our lives. Saying goodbye to a phase we've been going through and welcoming whats next to come with open arms. This will obviously differ from person to person and could mean anything from -  Changing career path,  moving home or country, a change in health condition, letting go of someone or an idea you've been holding onto, even just learning something new which has turned out to be life altering information for you, etc.. -  if it has changed your perspective on life or yourself,  then your self is already starting a new phase.


Everything comes to an end at some point, we are constantly evolving and shifting. If we aren't growing out of things then we aren't really living much of an existence. Just like anything in life, you can chose to see this in a positive way and embrace it or a negative and try to hold on to what you have grown out of. It certainly may feel sad to let go of something that once was, or it could be a change that you are super excited for, either way its such a beautiful and positive notion that we are evolving and growing wiser.


Anyway, my reason for writing the is that a new chapter in my life is about to begin and I am super excited for it! This time tomorrow, I shall be flying away to start my yoga teacher training course. This is something that I have been aiming to do for a little while now and I feel like its going to be a pretty life altering experience for me. Yoga and meditation have been big healers in my life, they have helped me get through some extremely difficult times and I honestly recommend that everyone gives the Yogic lifestyle a try. Its a breathe of fresh air - challenging - but in the most amazing ways and I am looking forward to throw myself into the heart of it and learn all the techniques, workings and philosophy in even more depth on this course. I'm going to try and write as much as I can throughout the process to keep you updated and then share my overall experience. Stay tuned!


   

Love always,
Hannah
   x







1 comment:

  1. Wishing you every success in all you have worked for . Safe journey x

    ReplyDelete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan